Merchant Services Available in the US
By accepting credit and debit cards, your business can improve its cash flow and speed up checkout times. That’s why we offer a merchant services solution in partnership with Select Bankcard, a local payment processing company. Thanks to this collaboration, we’re able to provide quality merchant services to Salt Lake City businesses, and businesses throughout the US. Select Bankcard offers many solutions that allow you to accept electronic payments:
- Mail Order
- Check Processing
- Custom or Pre-designed Gift Cards
- EMV and NFC Point of Sale Terminals
- Online Software and Payment Gateway
A merchant account is required of any business who wishes to accept credit and debit card payments on location, through a website, or via a mobile device. Credit card terminals, websites and virtual terminals can all interact with your merchant account. Your merchant account is connected with your First Utah Bank checking account where funds will be deposited.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you have a merchant account are:
- Customer Convenience – A merchant account gives customers the flexibility to pay in different ways. Whether it’s with a debit or a credit card, your customer will be happy with their experience when they’re able to shop the waythey want.
- Better Money Management – Accepting cards as form of payment streamlines the way your shop handles transactions. Electronic payments will allow for better cash flow forecasting and management.
Fewer Instances of Bad Checks –Your business can avoid the expenses and inconvenience associated with bounced checks.
The new Clover Station makes it easier than ever to streamline your business–its powerful system boasts enhanced features that help you get more done, so you can focus more on doing what you love.
Tap, Dip, Swipe
Accept EMV® chip and signature, mag stripe, and contact-less payments like Apple Pay® with optional NFC printer
Faster Than Ever
8-core, state-of-the-art Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor and 4GB memory to run your apps and business faster
Safe and Secure
End-to-end encryption and data tokenization to help protect your customers and business from fraud
More robust features that help get the job done:
- Crisp 14-inch HD display with swivel feature
- Built-in battery backup for uninterrupted payment processing up to 4 hours
- Fingerprint sensor for easy employee login
- PCI PTS 5.x non PED certified Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.2 BLE
- Works seamlessly with all Clover Family devices
More apps to get the job done
From managing inventory or orders, to tracking sales and securely accepting the latest payments–Clover Station has you covered. Make quick work of complex business tasks using any of over 20 pre-installed apps or find the right tool among hundreds on the Clover App Market.
Contact our local merchant services representative, Curtis Beames, today by calling 801.307.2357 or fill out the form below and Curtis will contact you to customize a quote to fit your business needs.