Lost or Stolen Cards/Checks
Follow these steps if any of your credit cards, debit cards or checks are lost or stolen:
- Contact one of our branch offices.
- If your First Utah Bank Visa® credit card has been lost or stolen, please call 1.800.883.0131 immediately.
- If your First Utah Bank Visa® Business credit card has been lost or stolen, please call 1.800.442.4757 immediately.
- If your First Utah Bank Visa® debit card has been lost or stolen, please call 1.800.889.5280 immediately.
- If your First Utah Bank Visa® debit card has been blocked due to suspected fraud and you need to verify recent activity, please call the fraud department at 1.800.889.5280
- If any of your First Utah Bank checks are missing, please call us directly. Have the check number, amount, and payee of the last legitimate check written.
Depending upon your specific situation, you may also consider taking these additional steps:
- Call one of the consumer credit reporting agencies to place a fraud alert on your credit report. You only need to contact one of the three companies to place the alert – the company you call is required to contact the other two.
- If anything containing your Social Security number is lost or stolen, call the Social Security Administration’s Fraud Line – 1.800.269.0271
- You may also report the theft to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) – 1.877.438.4338, http://www.consumer.gov/content/resources-scams-and-identity-theft-take-action
If you suspect you might be a victim of identity theft, please review the information on our Fraud Prevention & Identity Theft page.