Do you have electronic payment processing needs?
From coffee shops to dentists to storage units, businesses today know the increasing importance of electronic payments. Whether or not your industry has traditionally accepted cards, you now must be willing and equipped to get paid by card or electronically.
Choosing or changing the system that handles your electronic payments is not always a simple task. There are a lot of choices, and it can be difficult to tell the differences among them.
Let us make it simple. Here is what you get when you team up with First Utah Bank’s Merchant Services division for your electronic payment processing needs:
- We act as your consultant, helping you choose a system — and equipment — that does what you need it to do. Once you’ve made a choice, we support that system.
- We help you think about all of the ways you might need electronic payments, such as whether it needs to interact with a delivery service like Uber Eats or Grubhub, or whether your website needs to allow online payments. We also help you choose a system for the forms of payment you’re going to accept. Will it be just credit and debit cards, or will you accept Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and others that come along?
- We help you set up the processes for the money to flow into your accounts as quickly as possible. Your bill will be broken down so you can readily see the money flowing in and the fees we charge.
- Because we’re local, we can keep our fees competitive. We make a three-year promise that fees will not go up indiscriminately.
- We have a customer service staff on duty 24/7 365 days a year, and they’re based right here in Utah.
One of the best parts? All of us at First Utah Bank work together to help your business be successful. After all, we are your community bank. You can reach us at 801-308-2265.